Here you can see all my games !
-- Finished and Published games:
Description: Guy vs. The Wicked and Nefarious Land is a top-down game with some RPG elements. The main focus of the game is creating a challenging gameplay, where only with good reflexes and some pattern recognition you might beat the game, in a fashion much like old 2d games.
- 5 dungeons to explore and overcome
- 2 game modes to take your skills to the limit
- 3 possible endings
- 3 types of weapons with particular gameplay styles, totaling nine usable weapons
- 3 powerful skills to help you on your journey
- 21 types of monsters to be defeated with different strategies
- 5 bosses who demand the best of your abilities
- 4 bonus stages to test your skills
- Over 50 achievements, between medals and trophies
- Funny and charismatic characters
- Hours of hardcore gameplay and...One Guy
Title: The 7 Elders
Description: Can you defeat the 7 Elders in battle using only your deck of cards and wits? Based on the popular Triple Triad card mini-game from Final Fantasy. A challenger turn-based strategy game. Defeat the seven elders now and be the hero!
- An unique and exciting story, with original remarkable characters.
- Easy to jump in and play.
- Great music, graphics and sound effects, which really immerses the player into an medieval environment.
- Three types of difficulty (Normal, Hard and Intense) plus achievements!
Story: Many years ago, demons and monsters were trapped in cards and all the cards in the land were entrusted to your father when he was a boy. During that time, he learned how to harness the power of the cards and unleash their special powers, but when the Seven Elders attacked, he was helpless to their might. He left one final deck for you to use your cunning and defeat these monstrous cretins and save the cards!
- Rating: FGL 7, Kong 3.4, Newgrounds 3.3
- Genre: Strategy, Other, Misc
- Size: 6.55 MB
- Dimensions: 640 x 480
- Controls: Mouse
- Instructions: Use your mouse to click the cards and place them on the nine available spots.
- Place it on your site! Download 7Elders
- Published game stats Blog Post - 01/2012