Here it is a screenshot of the game. It's an Adventure/Survival game.
As you can see, the game is top view and it uses the FP(flashpunk) engine.
Yes I know that three days have passed, but I am working hard to release it asap! so don't worry, you will see the game live soon.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Hey you all, I know you all want to know what I am doing...
And I have to tell it is a awesome adventure/survival game, and the dead line is very close.
I will try to share some screenshots with comments, near to one post per two days.
For now, let's see the game name and probably his logo
Guy Vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land
See you guys on the next post!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Long time no see...I have been doing a new awesome game, and I had no time to update the blog...sorry =/
But here it is The7Elders by the numbers (Playtomic and Mochibot):
- First week:
- Average play time: 25 minutes
- Return to play the game again (clicked on continue button) : 20%
- Finished the game: 9% (time to finish the game is greater than one hour and half)
- Now (game released in September/2011, this post was made in January/2012):
- Average play time: 18 minutes
- Play vs Views: 0.8
- Bounce rate: 30%
Why the bounce rate is so high and why play vs views is so low ? Some sites picked the version site-locked to OneMoreLevel.com, so they can't play the game. Here it is two examples:
Why the play time is lower now than on the first week ? I think that people just return to play and play less than the first time.
- Host stats:
- First - OneMoreLevel.com (my sponsor, is the first listed host so far)
- Second - Juegosdiarios.com (they have a lot of sites with a lot of domains, but because the game file is on this domain, I can see the sum of all domains)
- Third - Kongregate.com (I was not listed on the first page, so the numbers aren't that high)
As you can see, the sponsor will bring to your game the most of the views... of course the game quality and acceptance could make a bigger site to show your game on the front and change this situation.
- Difficulty stats:
- 8,5% played the game on Hard.
- 6,3% played the game on Insane.
You can see flash players are more casual and don't want a very difficult challenge.
- Total game views: 250000
- Clicked on sponsor logo/link: 7%
- Clicked game (developer) logo/link: 10%
- View credits: 3,5%
- Clicked Facebook/Twitter button: 0,2%
Here it is the shared stats form Mochibot :
I am very proud of my game, it is not a hit, but a lot of players liked, and the overall quality is very good!
Kong score: 3.5/5
Newgrounds score: 3.3/5 - Review 9.8/10
Money received from ads: less than 100$
So this was The7Elders (The Seven Elders or sometimetimes 7Elders) by the numbers!