Game overhaul completed!
Yes, it was a good game... and now it is a great game!
I've contacted Sean Parnell and he helped with his art, now the game looks awesome! you can see the updated trailer here (The 7 Elders Gameplay Trailer ! UPDATED).
But the game have changed a lot too, not only the graphics, see the list:
- Now we have a 3D flip , it is easy to see the cards bumping each other
- When you win a point you will see an nice effect
- The game UI is now very simple and intuitive
- Each card has a unique story at "My Deck"
- The game is a LOT easy to jump in and play with the new in game tutorial (simple and effective!)
- Each match now gives you amounts of money to buy new cards on the cards shop!
Yes so many changes that the version is now at 2.0
The new statistics:
- 447 Lybrary Items (after a huge clean of old stuff =P)
- 116 Movie Clips
- 25 Custom Classes
- Around 9000 lines of code
- 38 Sounds (33 Sounds FX / 5 Musics)
- FLA Size 42,4MB - lower than before because I created a new file and copy everything from the old file, Flash seems to create "junk" into the file after a ton of changes
- SWF Size 6,4 MB - lower than before because I realized that some sounds/image quality were too high and lowering them didn't affect the game quality (80Kbps and Mono for sounds and jpg 70%-80% of quality depending on the image ammount of details, instead of PNG)